Cleaning Rubber Stains from Furniture

Category Furniture
The small rubber feet on certain products such as tabletop fans can cause discolorations on your furniture. This is a guide about cleaning rubber stains from furniture.

I play on my laptop on my computer desk. Currently my fan is due for a change so it gets hot after a while of being used so I have a USB fan to try and keep it cool, but it doesn't really work. I went to lift my laptop and the fan to clean the desk and I discovered a blackish stain on the desk where the feet of the fan were. My computer desk is a white high gloss so I am wondering is there any way of getting rid of the stain?

Answers

Try WD40