Cleaning Swimming Pool

I have this cloud in the center of my pool that I can't get to settle to the bottom so I can vacuum it. I have used Shock and Flock It and use a clarifier also. Any help in solving this would be great.

Make sure you are using a pool vacuum, as well as skimming. This article may help you: pooluniversity.org/.../

You do not mention anything about your pool filter so maybe that could be a problem as a filter needs to be large enough to accommodate your pool size and should run several hours a day - every day. You can also use too much chemical and that can cause some problems like this.
Here are a couple more links that have different suggestions so maybe after reading some instructions you might come up with a way to remove the cloud.

www.swimuniversity.com/.../

blog.poolcenter.com/article.aspx?articleid=6213

put your pool vacuum in(make sure you blow all of the air out)and let it sit on the bottom upside down. This will suck all of the gunk from the bottom up.

I wish I knew my pool is the same