Cleaning Tree Sap From Laminate Flooring

Category Floors
Laminate Flooring
Tree sap can easily be tracked into your home and then get stuck to your floors. This is a guide about cleaning tree sap from laminate flooring.

How can I remove tree sap from my Laminate flooring? We have this huge tree in our front yard and every spring and summer, we get all this tree sap all over our porch and then it gets tracked in on my laminate flooring. I have tried everything I know of to remove it. Even soaking it in Goo-Gone will not remove it. I am afraid it has ruined my floor. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Jenny from Hazard, KY

Charcoal lighter fluid takes it off !! Just be careful of course when using because of the obvious. But put it on a clean terry cloth, it should come up.

Good Luck !

My husband recently got sap on his shirt and I washed it thinking that it would just come out and I forgot about it and put it in the dryer afterward and when I was putting clothes away I noticed that it didn't come out and so I read online that pine sol would take it out and after letting it sit awhile and scrubbing a little it came out!