Cleaning Up After Your Dog

I call this "Lawn Patrol" with my German Shepherds in our back yard. They think this is part of their exercise. They go with me carrying one large and one small plastic bag. Place right hand in small plastic bag remove the mess, and drop in to larger one. When finished, I tie the bag securely and place it in the rubbish bin.

By NEWFIEGIRL from Australia

I have a black plasic trash receptacle out in the back yard, attached to the fence, where I can untie it. Inside that black receptacle trash can is a kitchen size trash can, plastic.

I line the kitchen one with a trash bag and dump the debris into the kitchen size trash can when I go out in the yard with my pooper scooper. I keep a rock on the cover of the black trash can. It is great, and I have a it tied onto the fence, in a way that I can untie it if I need to.

That way the wind will not blow it over.

I have two large dogs, and a medium dog and a little dog that I clean up after. This has worked wonderfully for me.

The pooper scooper you can buy at petsmart or online. They really save your back when you are cleaning the yard...

I feed pedigree, and it makes less stool, and there are even better foods out there if you can afford them, such as pro plan, authority. They make the stools more compact and the dogs use more of the food for nutrients.

🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Up-After-Your-Dog-1.html