AdviceCleaning

Cleaning Up a Bottle of Exploded Soda

I had a two liter bottle of soda virtually explode when I tried to open it. It is now covering three rooms from wall to wall and everything in those rooms including the ceilings, carpets, floors, drapes, furniture, ceiling fans, lamps, TV, photos, wallpaper, and more.

How do I go about cleaning this? I am alone, handicapped, and haven't funds for special cleaning fluids, or help. Where do I start and what is the best thing to use? Any advice would be welcomed as I am now in a state of overwhelmed shock!

You need to contact your local Mormon temple. They have youth that are required to do good deeds and I bet they will help. You are not required to convert to their religion.