Cleaning a Burned Iron?

I was ironing my uniform, when I adjusted the heat capacity of the iron. I set it on level 2, but the clothes had no reaction to its heat so I adjusted it again to level 4 and unfortunately it burned a part of the uniform. My concern is not the burned uniform, but the mess it got to the surface of the iron. It looks like plastic got burned into it, but it was actually cloth. How can I clean the surface of the iron without damaging it? Help me please.

By carms

Its almost the same as plastic if your uniform was a synthetic. Heat the iron back up on a hard surface can take the heat that you don't care if it gets damaged. When it is hot, take a metal spatula and scrape it back off. When its off, let it cool. As long as it is not teflin coated, you can even use a bit of fine grain sandpaper or steel wool to get any residue off.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesNovember 12, 2014
👒
🌻
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-a-Burned-Iron.html