Cleaning a Cotton Boll Wreath

I plan on buying a cotton wreath, but how do I keep it clean? I thought of using a portable vacuum and with the hose attachment just vacuum each cotton flower. Any other ideas? It will be inside and hanging on a wall.

I would use a feather duster.

If you are very gentle, you can get dust off by putting an old pantyhose leg or knee high on the suction end of a dust buster or shark vacuum then don't press on the bolls, but wand over the wreath. It isn't perfect, and it won't get dirt off if it gets actual dirt, but it will freshen it and get the dust out. A regular vacuum is too much suction, which is why I recommend the hand held kind.

have you considered keeping it all inside a glass enclosure or shadow box? Not only will it be close to impossible to keep clean but it will become brittle and possibly fall apart