AppliancesCleaning

Cleaning a Mister Coffee Maker

How do I clean a Mister Coffee machine?

We run a cup of vinegar through a coffee making cycle and then 3 clear water cycles. We clean the carafe with regular Dawn and hot water, let it air dry.

Hubby does this at least once a week, twice a week if we are driving more coffee than usual.

Works great for us!!

Run equal parts vinegar and water threw your coffee maker,than after that cycle,run just water through, 2 times.This also cleans stains that may be left in your pot.

I clean my Keurig with a vinegar and water mixture. I then run the machine with just water until the vinegar smell and taste is gone.

I do not use one of these very often but when it was in daily use I tried to clean it about every 4-6 weeks.

How often your maker will need cleaning will depend on what type of water you are using but normally most people try to clean their makers every 1-2 months.

This is a good pattern that will clean and refresh your maker.

cleaning solution: one part water to one part vinegar.

Fill the water chamber to full capacity with equal parts white vinegar and water.
Run a half brew cycle: Start cycle - midway through the brew cycle, turn off coffee maker and let it sit for about an hour. After an hour, turn on the coffee maker and finish the brew cycle.
Run at least 2 full brew cycles of clean water before making coffee.

If your coffee maker has never been cleaned you may wish to make a second vinegar/water solution and run it through the brew cycle a second time before doing the 2 rinse cycles.

Here is a good site for instructions on keeping your maker clean.

www.thespruce.com/clean-coffee-maker-with-vinegar-1907384

There is a tutorial on YouTube from the company: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNWWEwVFAJ4

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesSeptember 5, 2019
🌻
📓
🎂