Cleaning an Above Ground Pool

My husband saw this pool at the store and bought it. It is 26 feet x 52 inches. It is now green. All I have done to it is use the big chlorine tabs. I told him we need more, but now we need help. I don't want to call someone. I want to try to do it first. It holds approximately 14,810 gallons. The max.water depth is 45.5 inches. The filter system is a SFS2000. Pump type F2000C. It has a GPH flow of 2000. The min. run time is 7.41H. Please help me get my pool nice and clean again. Thank you. I really need direction on what to use and how much to use. Thank you again

By Isabel C. from Detroit, MI

Best Answer

Buy "Green to Blue" Algae remover at walmart and follow the directions on box. It will first kill it all and the second step will put all of the dead algae on the bottom of your pool. Unhook your hose that puts the water back into your pool and vacuum the algae out.

I have same pool and same problem. But hoses aren't long enough to do that.

What does the hose look like that you suck the water out

mine was green i went to perigans and bought four boxes of vetex it works wonders and rual king has the same thing for alot cheaper so i go back in forth with them all summer