LaundryCleaning

Coffee Container for Collecting Dryer Lint

I keep a Folger's coffee container on the clothes dryer to put lint in. When it gets full, I empty the lint into the trash.

To mark the opening at the top of the container, which just raises up, I cut a piece of tape and placed it at that point.

I like this container because it's easy to raise the lid and just drop the lint in. It is also clear plastic which makes it easy to see when the container needs emptying.

Good idea! I'd like to do this but then empty it into the backyard so birds can use it to build their nests.

Wonder if squirrels would use it to make their nest warmer in the winter months. I'm going to put it in the edge of the woods and see if it disappears. We live next to the woods and there is a lot of wildlife that come into our yard.

These are great ideas. If either of you hacw a fireplace, keep this in mind. You can stuff TP rolls with it and wrap them in wax paper, twisting the ends closed. Keep them as fire starters!

https://www.pin  804545738850280/