Cold Pack Pattern for Kids

I saw the cutest pattern for a cold pack for kids that was made like a chicken (it reminded me of the owl patterns you see everywhere). It was so cute. I wanted to make some for my great niece and great nephews who are always getting boo boos. Now I can't find the pattern. Please help me find a pattern and help the kids with their boo boos.

By debbie

Don't know about a chicken, but I use a Boo Boo Bunny. Instructions are here: familyfun.go.com/.../
I stitch the face instead of use the glue on eyes and such so it is okay for the littlest child to use. Use it dry, wet, cold or warm to help whatever the boo boo might be. It holds an icecube very easily and absorbs the water as it melts. Good luck

Crafts SewingDecember 24, 2011
🌻
🎂
📓