Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave?

I know you have to cook it by the pounds, like you would cook it into an oven. How would I cook it to be moist and juicy and not dry? I would appreciate your input or suggestions. Thank you!

By Mary

I used to cook whole turkeys in the microwave. At the time I did that, the book that came with my microwave had the directions for doing it. I know it said to put the turkey in one of those oven roasting bags. They always turned out moist and people were surprised when I told them I had cooked it in the microwave. I'm sure if you google the topic you will be able to find something. For several years now, I have been doing bone in turkey breasts in the slow cooker/crock pot. There are a lot of recipes for doing that online too.

Holidays and Parties Thanksgiving Cooking TipsNovember 27, 2013
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cooking-a-Turkey-Breast-in-the-Microwave-1.html