Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
These muffins are quite large, so you only need one for a satisfying breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 Muffins
Source: Hungry Girl website
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Splenda (I used 1/4 cup Truvia for all the sweetener)
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup canned cream-style corn
- 3/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (I used 3 eggs)
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease the muffin tins.
- In a bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sweeteners, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix corn, egg substitute, and yogurt. Transfer contents to the first bowl and blend well.
- Fill 9 muffin tins to the top. Put water in the unused tins.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of muffin comes out clean. This will take 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.