Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

Can someone help me find a website where I can find free patterns for making various items from PVC pipe? I saw beds made out of PVC pipe and would like to make some for my children.

Mom2seven from Northern NH

Answers:

Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

Try this web site for bunk beds made from PVC.

pvcplans.com.

If you look to the left of the page there is a section called submitted pictures and plans, click on it. If you go through the page you will come across the bunk bed. You might have to email the gentleman who made it, but it is worth a shot. (02/24/2009)

By Angel McDowell

Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

DIY Network used to have a show called B Creative or something like that. The woman did a whole episode on PVC crafts. She made candle holders, a Christmas tree and outdoor items. You can check out diynetwork.com for the show. (02/25/2009)

By Melissa

Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

At your local library they may have the PVC project book, PVC furniture book, or something similar. If they don't have it they may be able to get it from another library. (02/25/2009)

By Dee

Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

I went on the site PVC Plans and contacted the person who designed the bed. He sent me his link which gives complete instructions on how to make the bunk beds.

Loft bed made from PVC water pipe:

rehorst.com.
Enjoy. (02/27/2009)

By Barbara