Use PVC Pipe to Raise Couch's Height

The older I get, the further down I have to sit, it seems. Being on a disability pension, I was looking for a way to make my couch higher. I have seen blocks made to increase height, but they are very costly. Instead, I unscrewed a leg and took it with me to a hardware store. I purchased a piece of plumbing pipe (black) that just fitted over the wooden foot, increasing the height by 5 inches. For a couple of dollars, I purchased enough pipe (4 x 10 inches) and was able to alter my sofa, a change people notice but can't quite put their finger on. Simple, simple, simple.

Source: This is not MY idea, although I cannot remember where I read it. I do know that it is a novel idea and few have heard of it before. Thank you.

By Flitter from Ontario, Canada

Home and Garden Home Improvement FurnitureApril 14, 2017
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf21308609.tip.html