Craft Projects Using Bandanas

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

10 Craft Projects Using Bandanas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Craft Projects Using Bandanas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 169 Posts

I always wash them in cold salt water first to "set" the dye. Another thing I do is put a small safety pin in the area where it tells me where the thing is made. That way the main body of whatever I am making will be free of any words, but will have clear bandana print.

This is a page about a bandana bonnets craft. Make an old style bonnet using a bandana in your favorite color.

Bandana Bonnet

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 4

Here is a handy way to store extra plastic bags that can easily be made from a common bandana. This is a page about bandana storage tube for plastic bags.

A storage tube for plastic bags made from bandanas.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

Here is a way to make cute butterflies using bandanas. I came up with this idea after thinking how pretty and colorful bandanas are just like butterflies.

Bandana Butterfly - finished bandana butterfly

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Denim fabric and bandannas, in your favorite colors, can be used to make a fun wreath for decorating inside or out. This is a page about making a denim and bandanna wreath.

Denim and Bandanna Wreath - finished wreath hanging on an exterior wall

This is a page about making a no-sew bandana skirt and top. All you need is some bandanas to make this no-sew outfit.

No-Sew Bandana Skirt and Top

Craft Projects Using Bandanas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Craft Projects Using Bandanas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

How do I cover a dinner plate with a bandana for a gift with a wooden initial?

My father-in-law passed away and he had a bunch of overalls and red bandanas. Do you have any ideas for using overalls and the bandanas to make a Christmas tree skirt?

How do you make a do rag from a purchased bandana?

Crafts FabricMarch 4, 2014
🌻
🎆
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Craft-Projects-Using-Bandanas.html