Making a Denim and Bandanna Wreath

Category Decorations
Denim fabric and bandannas, in your favorite colors, can be used to make a fun wreath for decorating inside or out. This is a guide about making a denim and bandanna wreath.

I have a long list of wreaths to make. Today this one just hit me as the one to shine!

Total Time: 1 Hour

Yield: 1

• 1 wreath half ($.50)
  • 2-3 yd denim strips
  • 11 ft bandanna strips
  • hot glue
  • scissors
  • 22 buttons
  • straight pins

1. If you keep up with my stuff, you know that I now cut my Styrofoam wreaths in half. It's a tip I saw on Pinterest and now I get twice as many for my money.
  2. Ad

3. With the half, I started gluing the denim and patched it in the back with the next strip.
  4. With the denim covering the form, I cut the ends off the ripped bandanna and cut each in half.
  5. Then you just tie them on with the ends on the outer edge of the ring.
  6. I then put red buttons in the denim spaces just for a bit of country. I am amazed I had 22 matching ones, but yours don't have to be. I then hot glued a strip of denim on the back, and twisted it till I had the length I wanted and glued the other side down. N-JOY!!
  7. I had some errant strip ends so I pinned the ones down that didn't want to stay in front.
  8. Ad