Making a Denim and Bandanna Wreath
Denim fabric and bandannas, in your favorite colors, can be used to make a fun wreath for decorating inside or out. This is a page about making a denim and bandanna wreath.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have a long list of wreaths to make. Today this one just hit me as the one to shine!
Total Time: 1 Hour
- 1 wreath half ($.50)
- 2-3 yd denim strips
- 11 ft bandanna strips
- hot glue
- 22 buttons
- straight pins
- If you keep up with my stuff, you know that I now cut my Styrofoam wreaths in half. It's a tip I saw on Pinterest and now I get twice as many for my money.
- With the half, I started gluing the denim and patched it in the back with the next strip.
- With the denim covering the form, I cut the ends off the ripped bandanna and cut each in half.
- Then you just tie them on with the ends on the outer edge of the ring.
- I then put red buttons in the denim spaces just for a bit of country. I am amazed I had 22 matching ones, but yours don't have to be. I then hot glued a strip of denim on the back, and twisted it till I had the length I wanted and glued the other side down. N-JOY!!
- I had some errant strip ends so I pinned the ones down that didn't want to stay in front.