Recycled Wreath Ideas

Category Decor
Using recycled items, you can make wreaths for all your special occasion decorating needs. This is a guide about recycled wreath ideas.

Recycled Wreath Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Recycled Wreath Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

From trash to treasure, I love finding old things that can be transformed into something new. I found an old wreath at a garage sale made from straw and held together with wire, and used some things I had around the house to make a beautiful Christmas wreath.

As a crafter, I am always looking for ways to incorporate green crafting into my crafts, using recycled materials whenever I can. Recently I realized that one could turn old vinyl record jackets and an empty packaging box into a sturdy base for a wreath. A great money saver!

This is a guide about making a Christmas wreath with book pages. A beautiful and unique wreath can be created using the pages from an old book.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

This is a guide about making a recycled Christmas wrapping paper wreath. Recycle your Christmas wrapping paper into a pretty holiday wreath.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about making a flip flop wreath. Flip flops say summer in so many ways. Use these popular sandals to create a colorful wreath for your summertime decorating.

Denim fabric and bandannas, in your favorite colors, can be used to make a fun wreath for decorating inside or out. This is a guide about making a denim and bandanna wreath.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about making a cardboard tube wreath. A lovely, inexpensive wreath can be fashioned from flattened, cut and glued cardboard tubes pieces.

This is a guide about making recycled mini wreaths. Using recycled materials from around your home, you can make cute small wreaths for the holidays.

I have seen a garden wreath made out of a length of hose. Secure it with wire or strong twine, add a bow and some silk flowers and vines for interest and you have a lovely decoration for your garden shed or fence.

This is a guide about making a puzzle wreath. Jigsaw puzzles with missing pieces or inexpensive new ones are a good source of crafting materials.

Save your old artificial Christmas trees to make a wreath. Cut 1/2 inch plywood into a donut shape, the size will vary according to how big you want it. Paint it green.

My three kids worked on this recycled Earth Day wreath. We used cardboard from a cereal box for the base (cut in a circle and taped together). They all enjoyed gluing on the packing peanuts. I used a grocery bag for the bow.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This takes a wire coat hanger, and a box of 25 of the thinner gallon size plastic bags (not Zip-loc)

A beautiful Christmas wreath can be made by covering a bicycle tire with chicken wire, then weaving pieces of evergreen boughs through it. Then attach a brightly colored ribbon and anything else that you wish to add. By Katz

Recycled Wreath Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Recycled Wreath Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

I'm looking for instructions to make a wreath from a coat hanger and green tulle.

Adding To A Christmas Wreath. Sometimes you have to add something extra, in the design trade they call it "fluffing". I got an Christmas wreath for a neighbor at a dollar store, but it looked bare.