Making a Puzzle Wreath

These two photos show ornaments that are much different than the green and red ones I made in 1992. After writing the directions for these, I decided to make some more. I assembled a 550 piece puzzle and sprayed it gold.

To make the ring shape, I traced around the flat lid of a wide-mouth jar on white printer paper. These are three layers deep, and the bow is glued and stapled.

I did not put a hanger on them because they look nice with a bit of evergreen poking through beneath the bow. The puzzle made 24 ornaments. I'm all ready to give my friends a gift for NEXT Christmas!

By Coreen

More Solutions

Many years ago, my son made this craft at school. It looked really cute! It's a hanging holiday wreath decoration or an ornament. You can make it any size, but the one he made was about 4 inches wide.

Crafts Crafts For KidsMarch 19, 2013
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Puzzle-Wreath.html