Denim and Bandanna Wreath

I have a long list of wreaths to make. Today this one just hit me as the one to shine!

Total Time: 1 Hour

Yield: 1

1. If you keep up with my stuff, you know that I now cut my Styrofoam wreaths in half. It's a tip I saw on Pinterest and now I get twice as many for my money.
  2. With the half, I started gluing the denim and patched it in the back with the next strip.
  3. With the denim covering the form, I cut the ends off the ripped bandanna and cut each in half.
  4. Then you just tie them on with the ends on the outer edge of the ring.
  5. Advertisement

6. I then put red buttons in the denim spaces just for a bit of country. I am amazed I had 22 matching ones, but yours don't have to be. I then hot glued a strip of denim on the back, and twisted it till I had the length I wanted and glued the other side down. N-JOY!!
  7. I had some errant strip ends so I pinned the ones down that didn't want to stay in front.

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsAugust 29, 2017
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
Generated 2020-08-21 09:09:56 in 767 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Denim-and-Bandanna-Wreath-1.html