Bandana Storage Tube for Plastic Bags

Category Storage
Here is a handy way to store extra plastic bags that can easily be made from a common bandana. This is a guide about bandana storage tube for plastic bags.

I line my small waste cans with grocery store bags. For years I racked my brain trying to store them. My DIL gave me a little fabric tube to hang them in my kitchen and several years later when it was too old to use any more I measured it to make another one. I discovered that a cotton bandana was the perfect size with no raw edges or extra cutting. I bought 1 half inch seam tape for the handle and 1 half inch elastic to run through the top and bottom. It must have taken me at least 30 minutes to do this. Extra note... I have one in the kitchen and in the hall bathroom and I have never filled one. I am talkin' several years of grocery and K-Mart bags. This little trinket has been well worth the time.