Crafts Using Plastic Leis

Category Other
If you are trying to decide on some crafting ideas using plastic leis read on. This is a guide about crafts using plastic leis.

I have a grocery bag full of those cheap plastic leis; not the kind that look like flowers, but the ones that are just scrunched plastic. I hate to pitch them. Does anyone have any craft ideas that could make use of them?

Corene from Neenah, WI

Answers

By Gertrude (Guest Post)
Best Answer

If you can't find a use for them, ask around. I don't know about your area, but in our state, NC and some of the surrounding states, our Vacation Bible School for 2008 is called "Outrigger Island" and has a Hawaiian theme. Maybe the churches could use them.

Best Answer

give them to your local elementary schools. They can use them for activities they have throughout the school year.

Zig

Best Answer

Have a Hawaiian party and let everyone take them home

By Lily (Guest Post)
Best Answer

You can offer them up on Freecycle. Someone will come and get them.

Best Answer

yes I use them all the time. I just glue them to place mats around the edge and use thoses to make mats to set candles that come in jars on. They are very pretty and the people I give them to seam to really like them.

Maybe you could try this . Have a wonderful day. Ps please dont toss them maybe I could send you money to msil thrm to me if you dont want them! Just let me know by posting again and I will send you my email address. I live in Ky