Creative Ways to Let People Know Your Are Pregnant

Category Family
There are many different ways to share your joy of becoming a mother. This is a guide about creative ways to let people know your are pregnant.

A great way to tell a Mom that she is a Grandma-to-be is to show up at her house on mother's day. For example, if you found out you're pregnant before Mother's Day, show up with a cake saying the name of all the mother's in the house... and then yours.

My fiancee and I are getting married this summer and want a baby so if I was to be pregnant now, I would get a cake that says the name of his mother, her sisters who have kids and their mother and in the end write: ...oh and Erica too! They will all be shocked! I will love to do that, maybe next year.

Recently, I read where a film star and his wife, each received a blue baby bottle for a gift. This was telling them they were going to soon be Grandparents of a baby boy. I thought this was a very touching gesture!