Crescent Dog Recipes
A fun and quick sandwich can be baked with refrigerator crescent dough and hotdogs. This page contains crescent dog recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy to make and so much cheaper than buying them already made. I never have any left!
Total Time: 1/2 hour
Yield: 84 if you use 7 hot dogs, 96 if you use 8 hot dogs
Source: Recipe from a very old cookbook
- 1 package hot dogs (Hebrew National is what I buy, with 7 hot dogs in the pack)
- 2 packages crescent roll mix
- Buy 1 tube of crescent rolls for 4 hot dogs.
- If you use Hebrew National with 7 hot dogs, you will have leftover crescent rolls that you can use for something else.
- Form a rectangle from 2 triangles of dough. In the center of the rectangle, place a raw frankfurter. Roll dough around frankfurter. Cut into ½-inch slices. Lay on ungreased cookie sheet, flat. (Note: I do grease the sheet very lightly.) Bake 20 minutes at 375° F.
- Put a toothpick in each one and put mustard or other condiments for dipping.