Crispy Quail Eggs Recipes
Quail eggs are delicious but need to be cooked delicately as they are very small. Try these delectable crispy quail eggs recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These tiny eggs can be delicious bite sized snacks.
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Good for 1 person if 1 dozen only.
- 1 dozen quail eggs
- 1/4 cup flour (or use a fry coating)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil (ok if not deep fried)
- Boil the quail eggs. Remove the eggshells of the quail eggs.
- In a separate bowl, beat an egg until bubbly. Dip the peeled eggs in the beaten egg.
- Coat the egg with crispy fry mix or the flour mixture.