Crispy Quail Eggs
These tiny eggs can be delicious bite sized snacks.
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Good for 1 person if 1 dozen only.
- 1 dozen quail eggs
- 1/4 cup flour (or use a fry coating)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil (ok if not deep fried)
- Boil the quail eggs. Remove the eggshells of the quail eggs.
- In a separate bowl, beat an egg until bubbly. Dip the peeled eggs in the beaten egg.
- Coat the egg with crispy fry mix or the flour mixture.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!