Crocheted Pot Scrubber

Once upon a time, I had no scrubber for my pots and skillets, so I put together a single crochet stitch square. I covered it with some old onion netting and tied it together with a small length of yarn and knotted it.

It actually works better than the brand I have been been using. The great thing is it is recycling and keeping the items from a landfill at least for a while.

I have also found potato netting makes a good scrubber. Aluminum foil balled up makes a good scrubber for metal things, but not for things that need a nylon scrubber only. I didn't have any foil at the time so that is why I made my own out of the onion netting and the crochet square.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN