Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken I
- 2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing dry seasoning
Use an electric mixer to combine cream cheese, soup, water and seasoning packet. Pour over chicken in crock-pot. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours. Can be served over noodles or rice. Good with broccoli, drizzled with sauce.
I've shared this recipe with friends and family and it's a big hit with everyone. Enjoy!
By MaryK from Waynesboro, PA
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken II
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. dry Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sauterne white wine or sherry wine
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onions
Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a crock pot and sprinkle dry mix over all. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours
About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in a small saucepan. Cook until smooth. Pour over the chicken and cover and cook another 45 minutes. Spoon sauce over pieces of chicken when serving.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
By Margaret K (Guest Post)
January 28, 20080 found this helpful
My DH made this recipe, only he used pork chops.It is so rich & heavenly. Having the left overs tonight.