Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken I
- 2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet Italian salad dressing dry seasoning
Use an electric mixer to combine cream cheese, soup, water and seasoning packet. Pour over chicken in crock-pot. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours. Can be served over noodles or rice. Good with broccoli, drizzled with sauce.
I've shared this recipe with friends and family and it's a big hit with everyone. Enjoy!
By MaryK from Waynesboro, PA
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken II
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. dry Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sauterne white wine or sherry wine
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onions
Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a crock pot and sprinkle dry mix over all. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours
About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in a small saucepan. Cook until smooth. Pour over the chicken and cover and cook another 45 minutes. Spoon sauce over pieces of chicken when serving.
By Connie from Cotter, AR