Customizing a Wicker Nightstand
Add a wicker basket to the top of a too small nightstand to create enough space for a bedside lamp, cell charger, and more. Learn how to customize a wicker nightstand below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have a wonderful 5 drawer night stand. It's perfect except for the top has way too little area for a lamp, cell charger, etc. So I customized the top.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- wicker basket ($ )
- Tube generic E-6000 glue ($ )
- There were so few items I didn't really have a supply list. I simply found the basket I liked and put a lot of glue on the table itself. I get the little tubes of good glue so they don't dry out as fast, rather than one big one.
- Then, I positioned the basket on the top.
- After weighing it down with books for 24 hours, it was ready to use!
- I put my night time stuff in it and it's perfect. N-JOY!! (sorry for the crooked photo)!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.