Customizing a Wicker Nightstand

Category Bedroom
Add a wicker basket to the top of a too small nightstand to create enough space for a bedside lamp, cell charger, and more. Learn how to customize a wicker nightstand below.

I have a wonderful 5 drawer night stand. It's perfect except for the top has way too little area for a lamp, cell charger, etc. So I customized the top.

Total Time: 30 minutes

• wicker basket ($ )
  • Tube generic E-6000 glue ($ )

1. There were so few items I didn't really have a supply list. I simply found the basket I liked and put a lot of glue on the table itself. I get the little tubes of good glue so they don't dry out as fast, rather than one big one.
  2. Advertisement

3. Then, I positioned the basket on the top.
  4. After weighing it down with books for 24 hours, it was ready to use!
  5. I put my night time stuff in it and it's perfect. N-JOY!! (sorry for the crooked photo)!!

Organizing BedroomFebruary 20, 2020
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Customizing-a-Wicker-Nightstand-1.html