Using Placemats to Protect a Nightstand

Category Furniture
This is a page about using placemats to protect a nightstand. Protect your nightstand from accidental spills or scratches by using a placemat. It is an easy and decorative way to avoid damaging your furniture.

I have a wooden nightstand that I like to put drinks on. I was always afraid if I spilled it, it would damage the wood. So, I had a thrifty idea, you can put a placemat on the nightstand. This also protects it from scratches! This is a easy, fun, decorative way to protect wood from any harm you could do to it. Placemats aren't just for the kitchen any more!

In These Pages
Home and Garden Home Improvement FurnitureDecember 5, 2017
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Placemats-to-Protect-a-Nightstand.html