My Frugal LifeFrugal Living

Cut the Card

This was the best decision I could make during this time. I have worked hard on my budget and trust me. If there is a fee to even have the card, I don't want it.

I read many reviews on Creditone bank. Not to be cruel but they are not a nice company. I found one of the hardest parts of reading the reviews was cutting off the card.

The run around went beyond nerve wrecking. I said no more fees for me. I called and as the man began to ask why. I said I lost my source of income. Not even three minutes later the card was closed. Bless me for I am going fee-less for a while.