DIY Easy Display Board
March 24, 2008
The finished result is kind of like an easel. The one in the picture is a mini version, made with a gift box, but you can make any size just by using a larger box and larger clothespins.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- cardboard box
- wrapping paper
- cellophane tape
- two clothespins
- Tape the cardboard box closed. On one end of the box, draw a straight line, diagonally, from one corner to the other. Repeat this process on the opposite end of the box, making sure both diagonal lines are going in the same direction.
- Cut the box along your lines. Remove any extra flaps. Your finished piece will look like a triangle when viewed from the side.
- Cover your easel shape with wrapping paper. Use tape to keep the paper in place.
- Glue one side of two clothespins to the top of the easel, and space them evenly. I used mini craft clothespins for the one I made because my box was small. Allow the glue to dry.
- Depending on the size you make, you can use it to hold reminder notes, recipes, photos, or paper while you draw or write.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.