DIY Fabric Stamp Art

Category Fabric
Create your own stamp art using a pill bottle for a simple pattern pressing paint on fabric. It is fun and easy to make something unique.

Sometimes it is fun to change things up a bit when doing art. Art projects should be fun. In this project a square piece of fabric is used instead of paper. I used a pill bottle top without the lid for the circle stamp. I dipped the bottle into the paint as shown. This was quite fun. I plan to use a fabric paint the next time. I want to make a stamped quilt top. This craft idea was a kind of prototype for that future art endeavor ;)

Crafts FabricJanuary 19, 2020
👒
🌻
🐰
😷
🐛

Generated 2020-04-04 03:08:20 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️