DIY Hot Cup Sleeve Tea Organizer
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 17, 2020
Don't use hot cup sleeves? Or do you save hot cup sleeves? You can use them for a tea organizer! Or, apply the same concept using sturdy paper or thin cardboard, cut long strips and fold into a square to make this tea organizer.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- hot cup sleeves
- cardboard box (as the organizer)
- I don't use hot sleeves and used to toss them out. During this quarantine I've been re-thinking a lot and trying to reuse/conserve even more now. I opened the sleeves and folded them into square shapes.
- Essentially you'll need to find a box or container. The original box these sleeves came in actually works best so that is what I used. I just trimmed the box down with scissors to fit in my drawer.
- Now using tape, tape the top of the squares together.
- Optional - using stickers & spelling out TEA.
- Now you are ready to organize your tea drawer (simple and free way) while also making more room and everything is within sight!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.