Tea Cup Pedestal Server
May 14, 2012
I make lemon curd for tea parties and wanted to have a pretty serving piece to serve my guests. It can be placed on a buffet or used by a server at the event.
Approximate Time: 24 hours
- 1 tea cup and saucer
- 1 clear small candleholder
- 1 sheet fine grit sandpaper
- Quik-set Epoxy Glue
- Sand the top of the candlestick around the edges. Dust any dust particles away from the edge of the candlestick
- Sand the entire bottom ( the small circle on the bottom of the teacup); remove dust particles.
- Sand the center of the saucer; remove dust particles.
- Mix epoxy glue, apply to the candlestick top, attach the saucer to the candlestick.
- Apply glue to the tea cup; attach to the saucer.
- Allow to dry overnight before use.
**This teacup server is not dishwasher-safe.
By JOSE from Collierville, TN
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.