DIY Tissue Box Marble Maze
Recycled crafts are lots of fun to make and less expensive since you are reusing supplies. The kids will have fun with this tissue box marble maze.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Before tossing out tissue boxes, your child may be interested in making this marble maze. You can easily make this with a few supplies: tissue boxes, hot glue, straws, scissors, and any scrap piece of art/paper. My son had lots of fun with this and he's currently altering the maze course to make it more complex by adding a third tissue box, as well as, making more holes in the maze so he'd have to start over again if his ball falls out!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- tissue box
- small ball/marble
- hot glue
- paper/art work
- Cut tissue boxes down to about 2 inches tall and where the boxes will join cut the seam to glue them together.
- Cut straws into assorted pieces.
- It is time for your child to design their marble maze run. Then, glue the straws down to secure them in place.
- At the finish, you can cut a little square where the marble will fall down.
- Using any pieces of scrap paper or art, cut small pieces to create tunnels and glue down. Now ready to play!