DIY Wiggly Eyes
July 26, 2021
Wiggly eyes are hard to find in my place nowadays. I have gone to so many craft stores and I just couldn't find them. And maybe due to this pandemic, the supply of this craft material in my area has become scarce as it is not part of the essentials. Then I found out a simple hack on this at home.
- Black craft paper
- White craft paper
- paper puncher (optional)
- empty transparent tablet/capsule blister packs
- Remove the foil around the blister packs.
- Cut out tiny circles or oval out of the black craft paper. Or use a paper puncher for a fast and neat work.
- Put each of them inside the blister packs.
- Fill the sides with glue.
- Cover with white paper and allow to dry.
- Cut out the blisters into shape individually.
- Use them on your crafts.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.