Dahlia Photos

Category Garden
Dahlia blooms come in numerous colors and configurations. This is a guide about dahlia photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I was driving my boys to school this morning and saw these gorgeous dahlias in a neighbors yard. My wife and her sisters love dahlias so I stopped and took these photos for them.

By Jess

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Photo Description
This is a beautiful red-pink dahlia growing at my grandparents' house! Their garden is full of flowers and I absolutely love the colours of this one and the way each petal unfolds.

Photo Location
Pune, India

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Photo Description
I took my grandchildren to the rose garden near the Point Defiance Zoo. We got lots of good photos of the kids, 4.5 - 16, as well as these closeup dahlia ones.

Photo Location
Point Defiance Rose Garden, Tacoma Washington

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This photo of a red coloured dahlia is one of my favourite photos of all time. The sheer intensity and depth of the red colour of the flower is mesmerising!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I saw this perennial from across the room at a garden center and knew I had to have it. It has a rich wine color with white.

And to top it off it has a yellow center to complete its lovely look. It loves bright sun!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

My local Post Office has a dahlia garden that is planted annually by the Dahlia Society. On sunny days I often take a walk and swing by to see the lovely flowers. Here are some of my favorites.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes