Dahlia Photos

I was driving my boys to school this morning and saw these gorgeous dahlias in a neighbors yard. My wife and her sisters love dahlias so I stopped and took these photos for them.

By Jess

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

5 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This is a beautiful red-pink dahlia growing at my grandparents' house! Their garden is full of flowers and I absolutely love the colours of this one and the way each petal unfolds.

salmon pink dahlia

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I took my grandchildren to the rose garden near the Point Defiance Zoo. We got lots of good photos of the kids, 4.5 - 16, as well as these closeup dahlia ones.

Dahlias and Their Pollinators  - different angle of bumble bees

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This photo of a red coloured dahlia is one of my favourite photos of all time. The sheer intensity and depth of the red colour of the flower is mesmerising!

Red Dahlia

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I saw this perennial from across the room at a garden center and knew I had to have it. It has a rich wine color with white.

And to top it off it has a yellow center to complete its lovely look. It loves bright sun!

Starsister Dahlia - red flower with white on inner petals and bright yellow center

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

My local Post Office has a dahlia garden that is planted annually by the Dahlia Society. On sunny days I often take a walk and swing by to see the lovely flowers. Here are some of my favorites.

Dahlias at the Post Office

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Photos GardenSeptember 30, 2016
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Dahlia-Photos.html