MiscellaneousCrafts

Daily Activity Calendar

Vote for this contest contender!

The year started rough for me. Too much workload remained from my last year's backlogs. This has made me confused. To be able to recover from such confusion and get back into focus, I created a daily work scheduler so I will know which ones to touch first and get back on track without pressure.

1. Cut apart each page of the monthly planner (January-December) individually.
  2. Arrange them by month. Put the cover page first which is the 2019 calendar. Next to it will be month of January and so on. Staple to secure in place.
  3. Cover the staple wires with masking tape to make it look neat. See attached image.
  4. Stick the last page (which is December) onto a piece of cardboard.
  5. Trim the cardboard.
  6. Write down daily activities and future plans.
  7. On the back of the cardboard put double sided tape on the sides and stick it onto your bulletin board.