April 1, 2020
Pandemic is real! Quarantine is real, so to free myself from boredom, I'm going to make the famous Dalgona Coffee. It has been a trend these days and the most effective step here to release you from getting bored is by whipping it with a fork (no electric mixer). Yes! Unfortunately, I am one who suffered from the lockdown and I'm left without my baking apparatus which I really missed since quarantine days started. See how I make it and have fun!
- Ratio is 2:2:2
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- lots of ice cubes
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and coffee.
- Add 2 tablespoons hot water.
- Start whisking with fork. It's fast and easy with electric mixer.
- Continue to whisk until color turns silky light brown and it becomes foamy.
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- Fill 3/4 of the glass with milk.
- Top it with coffee mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate granules (optional). Enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.