Dalgona Coffee

Category Coffee
This delicious coffee treat is made by mixing instant coffee, sugar, and hot water until it is frothy. This mixture is then used as a topper for hot or cold milk. You can add chocolate or other flavored sprinkles to the froth.

Pandemic is real! Quarantine is real, so to free myself from boredom, I'm going to make the famous Dalgona Coffee. It has been a trend these days and the most effective step here to release you from getting bored is by whipping it with a fork (no electric mixer). Yes! Unfortunately, I am one who suffered from the lockdown and I'm left without my baking apparatus which I really missed since quarantine days started. See how I make it and have fun!

• Ratio is 2:2:2
  • 2 Tbsp instant coffee
  • 2 Tbsp sugar
  • 2 Tbsp hot water
  • milk
  • lots of ice cubes

1. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and coffee.
  2. Advertisement

3. Add 2 tablespoons hot water.
  4. Start whisking with fork. It's fast and easy with electric mixer.
  5. Continue to whisk until color turns silky light brown and it becomes foamy.
  6. Fill glass with ice cubes.
  7. Fill 3/4 of the glass with milk.
  8. Top it with coffee mixture.
  9. Advertisement

10. Sprinkle with chocolate granules (optional). Enjoy!

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages CoffeeMay 21, 2020
🎆
😷
🌻
🐛
😎
👔

Generated 2020-05-22 23:09:20 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️