Decorating with Colored Water

I change water in two glasses by the season. Right now they are red and blue. But they seemed to be evaporating really fast. So today, I refilled and re-colored them, and made some plastic disks to sit on top of each.

You just need the right size, in this case, and spice lid. Then came a paper template.

Then it was cutting the plastic and placing it on the newly filled glasses.

Now we will see how long it takes. My guess is it will be a lot slower!
N-JOY!

2 More Solutions

I have had blue in these jars for almost two years. It's my "signature color" for my blue and yellow kitchen. But today I thought "I can have these different colors for each season, even for each holiday". So that is when I took the glass nuggets out and changed the water color.

A collection of jars displayed in a window, with orange colored water.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

The AS IS store was open yesterday, so I went in to get some mugs. I found cool ones, then came upon an idea that I wanted in the house. So far, it's cost me .25!

Wine glasses filled with colored water

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Budget DecoratingFebruary 12, 2020
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Decorating-with-Colored-Water.html