Decorative Wall Arrangements

You can fill the blank walls in your home or apartment inexpensively. This page offers some ideas for decorative wall arrangements.

As a college student on a budget - and one living in an apartment where white walls prevail - I was stuck for cheap decorating ideas. Then it came to me - CD covers! It's amazing how elaborate some of the CD artwork can be, and I had so many of them sitting on my shelf gathering dust. Ten minutes and about 30 CD inserts later, I had some fabulous wall art. All it took was some tape to hold them in place and voila!

By Ashley

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My husband made the shelves. I put together the items to decorate on the shelves, some I made or did floral arranging for some I purchased at Goodwill.

I did flower arrangements, painted a distress Letter B, made "fake" books and stacked and glued them together with vintage paper and made a wooden dowel/bead miniature flute.

Total Time: 4 hours

Yield: 1

Source: Used my own creativity after looking online at wall decor with beach cottage theme.

Link: *I do not have a close up picture of the flute but got the idea from the picture from Google.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceNovember 5, 2019
🎄
🍂