Decoupaging on Glass

Category Decoupage
Decoupage is a popular craft process for applying paper and fabric to a variety of surfaces with a product very similar to watered down glue, which in fact can be used as well. This is a guide about decoupaging on glass.

Decorate a glass or vase by decoupaging a napkin on to it. Decoupaging a napkin on glass is a perfect way to make custom decor items for you home.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about decoupaged glass vases. Decoupage is a great technique to use for decorating glass vases.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about decoupaging fabric on glass. You can may delightful plates, vases, and other decorative objects by decoupaging fabric onto glass.

This is a guide about using Mod Podge on glass. Mod Podge is an easy to use product for your decoupage projects.

I am working on some spice jars, and they are glass. I have printed out some labels I have designed and was wondering if mod podge will work for this, so when they need washing I can wash the jars. If so how do you recommend that I do this? Do I just put it over the label or do I need to put some mod podge on the jar first then put the sticker on and then another coat over the top of the label?

Answers

MOd Podge can work. I have used it before. But I find that for this sort of thing whta you want is Matte Medium, which is this special super resistant and clear drying acrylic product

https://www.ama  ce/dp/B000IYWYNE

This can work. There is a whole page on the Modge Podge bloggers website that tells you how:

http://modpodge  -mason-jars.html

Can I ModPodge regular glossy finish photographs onto glass? Will it stick? Or do I need to use "paper" photos?

By Rebekah W.

I want to decoupage a professional photo on to an old glass window. The window is cracked in places. What is the best way to do this? What supplies do I need? Which kind of mod podge (or other medium) should I use?

By Jennifer High M.

This is the first time for me to do mod podge on old pickle jars. Please help.

By Joyce from Springfield, OR

How can I avoid colors running when decoupaging on glass?

By Jill Hodges