Designing A Tee Shirt With Iron On Transfer
I wanted my own personal tee shirt without the cost of company mark up. At Michael's they have tee shirts on sale often, for $2.99 each. They also carry iron on transfers for the tee shirts, (3 sheets per pack). You can make at least 3 tees with 1 package. With a coupon it comes to $4.00, at 50% off. So I wanted to try my hand at this new craft.
Total Time: 1 hr.
- iron on transfer
- tee shirts
- First pre wash tees.
- Lightly press for wrinkles.
- Make your image drawn in reverse, so when you apply the picture it reads from right to left. It is now printed from my computer following directions from the transfer package.
- Place you tee flat on a ironing surface. With your printed side down, iron in a circular motion on transfer approx. 20 seconds. I am trying this idea so that I can do personal tees for the family. Be sure to follow directions on package.
- Peel back paper while very warm.
- These are my first! These are great if you want to make a personal statement for a birthday, wedding, or just because. I plan on doing more to get better at this task!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.