Digital Scrapbooking

Want to start scrapbooking? Concerned about the cost, storage, and mess? Want to be able to access your project away from home? Take advantage of digital scrapbooking! This is a great way to dabble in creating layouts for your favorite digital photos. There are several free websites to help you get started. Try the free ecard feature at ScrapWow.com, newsletter templates at LetterPop.com, or the great layout options at Scrapblog.com.

Source: I use LetterPop.com to create 'newsletters' to share with friends and family. They are actually templates that you can plug your own photos into. Another fun source is Scrapblog.com. For the real beginner, try sending a free scrapbook page-looking card from ScrapWow.com

By Daphne from Portland, OR

Answers:

Digital Scrapbooking

I have 4 grown sons and a gazillion unfinished projects I knew I would never make the scrapbooks I wanted to for them. So, I made them on the computer, printed the pages and put them in sheet protectors and in a binder for each. I did make each an individual page for the cover of the binder and some of the pages get customized. This way I can also share the pages by e-mail with the rest of the family. (01/27/2008)

By Renee Donat