Dijonaise Recipes

Category Condiments
Dijonaise is a tasty blend of Dijon mustard and other ingredients, that can be used in a wide variety of recipes. This page contains Dijonaise recipes.

I am looking for a copycat recipe for Hellman's Dijonaise. I can't find it in the stores and I have some new recipes to try that call for it. Can anyone help? Thanks so much!

By Dottie Stevens from Buffalo, NY

Answers

I can't find a recipe but I would try combining regular mayo with dijon mustard, which would probably be close to what you're looking for. I would just play around with amounts until I got it how I wanted it, but I would most likely use more mayo than mustard.

Anonymous

Ditto to what wendiesioux suggests :-)

Thanks! I thought about playing with mayo/Dijon mustard but was not too sure how strong to make it. I will try my hand at it. Thanks!

I was amazed that they discontinued the Dijonaise! Did you have any luck with playing around with the mayo/mustard mix?

I'd assume there would be some type of spice in it as well - maybe dill? kathymm