Sheet Pan Recipes
Get out your shallow sheet pan and try one or more of these delicious recipes. Choose from chicken recipes or a delicious sausage, potato, and veggie option. There are many more recipes that work well with this type of baking pan, it is not just for cookies and pizza any more.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This recipe can be made sometimes by just cleaning out your vegetable bins.
I buy a lot of fresh veggies. But often times they are wasted. Before they waste, I try to make a veggie recipe. This is one you will love and you can make it to suit yourself!
- 1. 2 lb sweet Italian sausages, cut into 2
- 2. 3 lb Red bliss potatoes (small) cut in half
- 3. 1 large Vidalia onion, thick sliced
- 4. 1 8 oz pkg small button mushrooms, sliced
- 5. 1 each, green & red pepper, sliced
- 6. 2 vine ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 7. 1 each, yellow squash & zucchini, cut into chunks
- 8. fresh basil leaves, to garnish the top
- 9. Seasonings; 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp old bay seasoning, 1 tsp garlic powder
- 10. Greek salad dressing, I use nothing but
- Use a large deep baking pan (I use foil pans for large dishes like this). You will need a very large mixing bowl.
- Cut sausages. Cut up all the veggies and keep everything on a large cutting board.
- When all the veggies are prepped, toss into a large mixing bowl. Add all seasonings and stir everything well. Pour all veggies into the pan evenly.
- 4. Then add raw cut up sausages over the top evenly. Add basil for garnish.
- 5. Then shake well the bottle of dressing and evenly pour over the pan.
- Place into a 375 F. oven for 30 minutes. Take out, The sausages will be browned. Using heavy duty foil, cover tightly and return to the oven for 1 hour. Take out and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- This dish is so aromatic and full of every flavor. Delicious!
A tasty and easy recipe to make. I baked it in the toaster oven to avoid heating up the kitchen. I served mine over rice, instead of with tortillas.
Total Time: 15 min prep, 30 minutes cooking
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
- 2 lb chicken cutlets, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup fajita seasoning
- 3 bell peppers, any color
- 1 onion
- torillas, sour cream, and cheese
- Combine the chicken, oil and seasoning in a bowl. Mix until all the chicken is covered.
- Line a pan with foil. Spread the chicken on the pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. While chicken is baking, slice onions in rings and peppers in long strips.
- Take chicken out of oven. Add the onion and peppers to the chicken. Stir to combine.
- Bake another 15 minutes. Chicken should be done and vegetables should be tender.
- Serve with tortillas and toppings.
Here is an easy chicken dish that you can adapt to use the vegetables you have on hand. This page contains a honey balsamic sheet pan chicken recipe.