Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe
A delicious sauce covers this chicken and vegetable dish. It's very easy to adapt this to the vegetables you have in your pantry. There is only one pan to wash at the end of the meal, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes and 30 minutes marinating time
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
Source: Adapted from recipe found at livingrichwithcoupons.com
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 Tbsp honey (I used 3 T Truvia Nectar)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt (I used regular)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4-6 pieces of chicken
- 1 1/2 lb baby red potatoes, quartered (I used butternut squash)
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb green beans (I used mushrooms)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Stir well to mix.
- Place the chicken breasts in a ziplock bag. Add the marinade. Coat well and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Place your vegetables on a sheet pan and drizzle with oil.
- Put the chicken on the top, reserving the marinade.
- Pour the marinade on the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until chicken is done. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.