Crockpot Balsamic Chicken
May 29, 2012
An easy version of Balsamic Chicken.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (I use Perdue's Perfect Portions )
- 2 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced not chopped (I use more as I love onion)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar (I use more, because I love it)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. each: dried oregano, basil, and rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
Pour the olive oil on bottom of crock pot. Place in chicken breasts, salt and pepper each breast. Put sliced onion under and on top of chicken then put in all the dried herbs and garlic cloves. Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes
Cook on high 4 hours, serve with pasta.
By Jarron from Ocala, FL
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.