Crockpot Balsamic Chicken
Balsamic vinegar lends a sweet, tangy flavor to this delicious crockpot meal. This is a page about crockpot balsamic chicken.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
An easy version of Balsamic Chicken.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (I use Perdue's Perfect Portions )
- 2 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced not chopped (I use more as I love onion)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar (I use more, because I love it)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. each: dried oregano, basil, and rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
Pour the olive oil on bottom of crock pot. Place in chicken breasts, salt and pepper each breast. Put sliced onion under and on top of chicken then put in all the dried herbs and garlic cloves. Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes
Cook on high 4 hours, serve with pasta.
By Jarron from Ocala, FL
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.