Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Recipe
A crockpot is a perfect way to make chicken. Adding spinach and artichokes will make it an extra delicious meal. This page contains crockpot spinach and artichoke chicken
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Rich and creamy spinach and artichoke dip turned into an easy meal with the addition of chicken and the crockpot.
Total Time: Prep Time; 5 mins. Cook time; 4-5 hours
Yield: Serves 6
Source: Family Recipe
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 8 oz. can artichoke heart quarters in brine (it can be packed in oil if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or white wine
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 2 Tbsp pickled jalepenos
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 package frozen creamed spinach (thawed)
- Add chicken, garlic, and artichokes with their liquid to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours
- Approximately 15 minutes before serving, turn crockpot on high and add remaining ingredients to the cooked chicken. Stir to combine. Serve over rice or pasta.
February 1, 20150 found this helpful
Made this as a Super Bowl appetizer by chopping the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes and adding extra frozen spinach. Great with tortilla chips or on its own. So Good!
In This Guide